The role will include day to day processing duties of a range of OTC and listed securities and looking at increasing company's operational efficiency so that service level agreements can be maintained.
My client is an Investment Bank- top tier capital markets and investment group in Asia.
* Manage all trade flow for EQD department including Cash and OTC securities.
* Communication and team work with the various Front, Middle and Back office teams to ensure accurate and timely trade booking and settlement.
* Working with Clients and external stakeholders such as PB's in order to ensure daily deliverables are met.
* Processing of corporate actions, post trade and life-cycle events.
* Root cause analysis of issues and suggestions to process improvements
* Participate in New Product Approval process.
* Interaction with other departments such as Audit, Finance, Product Control and Risk to ensure accurate trade capture.
* Minimum 3 years' experience in Middle Office / Trade Support role
* Understanding of equity derivatives product and lifecycle events. Having knowledge of ISDA/CSA Master agreements and definitions is a plus.
* Understanding of Asia and US equity markets
* Control focused and with a track record of excelling in Operations team.
* Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and to manage various stakeholders in order to meet various expectations.
* Strong Organizational, Communication and Prioritization skills.
* Proactive and willing to take ownership of tasks.
* Excellent PC skills including MS Office (particular Excel)
* Collateral Management Experience
Really attractive salary package is offereing to the suitable candidate.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kingsman Yu on +852 2258 3544
Employer Ref.: 4072876/001
Please apply through the Employer.