My client has about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries.
Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management in Switzerland.
Professional Services tailored for private clients, institutions and corporations around the world.
* undertake preparatory work, transaction processing, and control and reconciliations tasks (e.g. confirmations drafting, derivatives instrument setup, trade validation, risk reporting, periodic review of controls etc.)
* provide support and advice for front and middle office staff
* interact with internal and external clients to provide operational and administrative support as needed
* facilitate project delivery (e.g. collect user requirements, participate in testing etc.)
* ensure that Operational processes - WM OTC derivatives businesses - comply with regulations, guidelines, standards and policies
Your experience and skills
* a university degree
* an interest in understanding the trade lifecycle of the OTC business landscape
* strong risk-controlled mindset in examining design and operating effectiveness of established controls
* track record of being client focused
* an awareness of the industry / regulatory environment within the OTC Derivatives Market
* an enthusiasm in interacting with middle/front office to resolve trade discrepancies and articulate risks
* great computer skills and the willingness to learn new programs and process flows
* adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
* are able to challenge the status quo with an aim of enhancing the quality and efficiency of our service delivery
* able to work under pressure (you secretly love deadlines)
Attractive Salary Package
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Natalie Lau on +852 3602 2465
Employer Ref.: 4061109/001
Please apply through the Employer.